Companies and educational institutions both rely on critical assets to drive their business. While these asset types across industries may be varied, there is a common need for effective asset management. Any item that is a part of the work/learning process but does not leave as part of a finished product is a candidate for intelligent asset management with RFID. RFID can help companies and educational institutions automatically track and secure critical assets — with very little human intervention. Because RFID technology reads multiple tags at once without requiring a line of site, customers are able to more quickly and accurately locate assets without climbing on ladders, cramming under desks, or scanning labels one-by-one.
This real-time technology takes asset management to the next level, providing unprecedented visibility, accuracy and security. With RFID, companies and schools alike can automatically keep track of key assets as they move in and out of an area — whether it’s a stock room, classroom, data center, enterprise workplace or the local restaurant. Reduce operational costs by always knowing the precise status of all assets. Easily determine the location and productivity of assets while eliminating inaccurate, error-prone manual processes.
• Reduce manpower costs associated with inventory management
• Stop searching for lost, unidentified or misplaced assets
• Optimize workflow and workload management
• Audit and reconcile all assets immediately
• Quickly locate critical equipment
• Achieve real-time physical inventory of assets
• Improve security by preventing assets from leaving premises and keeping designated assets out of unauthorized areas